Comment on page
Google Vertex AI
Enable your integration with models from Google Vertex AI.
To use the Vertex AI model, you must select Google Vertex AI in the Settings option. Once selected, you will see the following menu.
ML-Assisted Labeling Extension
- 1.Target question: the column you wish to answer.
- 2.API URL: The endpoint from Google Vertex AI. The format will follow the sample below.
You can view the endpoint URL by clicking on the endpoint's name after the successful deployment.
Endpoint page from Google Vertex AI
To allow ML-Assisted Labeling to run your model, you need to grant access Datasaur Service Account as Vertex AI Administrator. Below are the steps.
- 1.Navigate to your selected project where your model is located.
- 2.Go to “IAM & Admin”.
- 3.Click on the “IAM” option in the left sidebar.IAM page menu
- 4.Click “Grant Access”.
- 5.In the New Principals field, fill in the Service Account Email:Grant access to the selected project
- 6.In the role field, select Vertex AI Administrator.
- 7.Click “Save” to finish setting up permissions.
After configuring all the settings above, you can copy the endpoint URL and paste it into the API URL field. You can predict the labels and obtain the predicted labels from your own model by clicking “Predict labels”.
Last modified 8d ago