- 1.Click File menu when opening a project.
- 2.Select either Export file... or Export all files...
- Export file will only export that one file which is currently being opened.
- Export all files will export all the files in a project. For projects with multiple assignees, each of their labeled versions will be exported as separate files. The output is in a .zip folder that contains another three folders:
- DOCUMENT-Labeler-name is a folder containing the version of the file as labeled by Labeler.
- REVIEW is a folder containing the final copy of all labels, including Datasaur auto-accepted labels and Reviewer applied labels.
- ROOT is a folder containing only the original raw text, no labels, no edit.
- The export result will uploaded to Datasaur's bucket and you will download it directly to your device through a link.
- Keep in mind that the time needed to generate the link will be directly proportional to the size of the project.
- Datasaur will generate a link which will be sent via email (the one that is currently logged in). The link then can be used to download the export result.
- Note: the link will expire in 6 hours.
- The export result will be directly uploaded to your bucket based on the External Object Storage that you choose.
- You can also add a prefix to the name which will be appended at the start of the export result. Please note that there will be no trailing / before appending the prefix with the name. So, if the
prefixis test and the
fileNameis name.json, the export result will be testname.json.
You will be able to export multiple projects of the same project setting by clicking the corresponding checkboxes in the project list.
By clicking the Export button, you can choose the desired project format and the method. The output will be in .zip format.
💡 We recommend you to export up to a maximum of 10 projects at once for performance reasons.